Katie Kay was the brains behind this styled shoot and I am very grateful she asked me to capture it! The theme was white, taupes and neutrals to give the feeling of monochromatic, soft and ethereal.
David with Lethbridge Event Rentals draped the front of the Norland house with white drapes, which was a totally different look and gave it such a elegant feel. The flowers from BloomDiggity were very neutral in color and the front stairs of the house were lined with them. These same flowers also were table centre pieces for the reception. Our bride's dress was from Once Upon a Bride and the black tux was from G3. As a wedding photographer, I hardly see a black suit and I love the look of it!
Bride's hair was styled by Taylor Bartel and our MUA was Kristen Mrazek Makeup Artistry. The jewelry was provided by Tompkins Jewellers and the cake was created by Crazy Cakes. Our coordinator was Kassidy from Simply Surreal.
I love that we shot this later in the day. The lighting was so much softer, and for a hot, summer wedding, it was the perfect time of day!
Location: The Norland
- Styling, event rentals: David, Lethbridge Event Rentals
- Film: Katie Kay Photo & Film
- Photo: Stacey Rae Images
- Floral: Chelsa, BloomDiggity
- Baker: Jessica, Crazy Cakes
- Dress: Danielle, Once Upon A Bride
- Suit: Natasha, G3
- Food: LA Chefs
- Makeup: Kristen, Mrazek Makeup Artistry
- Hair: Taylor Bartel
- Jeweller: Carey, Tompkins Jewellers
- Coordinating: Kassidy, Simply Surreal